Germanic Literatures includes monographs and essay collections on literature originally written not only in German, but also in Dutch and the Scandinavian languages. Within the German-speaking area, it seeks also to publish studies of other national literatures such as those of Austria and Switzerland. The chronological scope of the series extends from the early Middle Ages down to the present day. ISSN: 2052-1456.
While the focus of Germanic Literatures is on written culture, Legenda also publishes on German film and television in the Moving Image series. Material on Yiddish literature and culture would similarly find a natural home with Studies in Yiddish.
- Chair: Professor Ritchie Robertson (University of Oxford)
- Dr Barbara Burns (Glasgow University)
- Professor Jane Fenoulhet (University College London)
- Professor Anne Fuchs (University of Warwick)
- Dr Jakob Stougaard-Nielsen (University College London)
- Dr Almut Suerbaum (University of Oxford)
- Professor Susanne Kord (University College London)
- Professor John Zilcosky (University of Toronto)